Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bad Blogger

Yes it's official, I'm a bad blogger. It's karma really for the grief I gave others for not updating their own blogs as frequently as my liking. What am good at...excuses! And I happen to have several excuses for my lack in updates. First, as I've said before, I haven't been cooking much. With the onset of summer weather jon and I have taken that as an opportunity to eat horribly. We've been so busy so it's been all about data, grilling and booze. Which then leads to worse food. (cheeseburger brunch anyone?). Second, my laptop is broken so I have no way of uploading photos. I'm big on photos so if anyone figures out how to upload photos onto here directly from your iPhone I would love to know. And finally, my dog, my love, my sweet baby Costigan is very time consuming. Exhausting sometimes. While I could share lots of stories about him I know my audience and it isn't dog friendly. So instead I give my sincere apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment