Monday, June 11, 2012

Italian pasta salad

So Jon and I had a pretty great weekend. All started Friday watching the lil nugget Maeve who we love. Saturday we had a date night, dinner at Seabar (which was excellent) followed by Memphis at Shea's. This was only Jon's second musical and he was not a fan of the first so I was a little nervous but it was excellent and we both enjoyed it. Looks like I get to go to more musicals, wahoo! So Sunday we had some of my work friends over for BBQ do Costigan could play with my friends' puppy. It was very fun and Costigan was wiped afterward! We just did burgers but I also made and italian pasta salad from southern living which was good. I'm sitting around in court waiting on attorneys so I'll share now, it's easy so I don't think I'll leave anything out. I did spiral noodles; 2 jars of artichoke hearts, quartered with juice; kalamata olive; 8 oz mozzarella, cubed, shaved Parmesan; fresh basil; 1/2 c Italian dressing; salami cut into strips; and roasted red peppers cut into stripes. Think I'll have some cooking time this week so hopefully more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment