Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fall Excursions

This has been a season of traveling for me.  Over the past couple of months I’ve been meeting up with friends and family everywhere including: Vegas, Charleston, Charlotte, Florida, and Baltimore.  It has been great, but exhausting!  Now, my whirlwind has concluded just in time for the holidays and I’m ready to settle in for winter at my wonderful house.   A few photos of my excursions…. (which just makes me realize how horrible I am with my camera, note to self- take more photos!)

I totally hate this photo, but it is one of two photos that Jon and I took together in Vegas (can you imagine there is actually a worse photo of us than this!)  Anyways, this was taken at Sushi Samba where we were dining with Scotty and the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Kney.  Amazing meal and company, we had such a great time!


 Only my family is on a girls vacation and takes NO photos of all of us.  I wanted/tried to have a photo taken of the five of us at dinner our first night but was shut down, told it was not the appropriate place, like the staff at Peninsula Grille aren't used to people asking to have photos taken (read sarcasm).  But had people not shot me down, I would have an actual family photo to display.  Instead, all I have is this photo of Erin with her new best friend.  After dinner, we met this couple celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary at a wine bar.  We became fast friends, best friends.  The kind of friends that are made over several bottles of wine.  This lady LOVED Erin, and Erin may have loved her back just a little bit!
 While in Charleston, I was able to meet up with college friends!!!!  Marc, Rebecca, and I met at Poogan's Porch for brunch and did a minor bar crawl from Vendue to Griffon's....had a great time!

 On to Palm Coast, Florida where I met up with all of my college roommates.  The four of us hadn't been together in 2 years so it was so great to see them.  We had such an amazing time, special shout out to Dr. and Mrs. Sticca for letting us stay in their home.  I swear I never laugh as much as I do with these girls and hope to see them much sooner than 2 years from now!
  And finally, on to Baltimore....this trip was a last minute decision.  The King and Harris family are spending a week in Baltimore and I wanted to see the kids before the summer of 2012.  The only downside was that Jon was unable to come with me.  But here are a few of my favorite photos from the weekend...Alexa, always making me laugh
 Grandma and some of her girls...
 and Happy Birthday to Alexa and Isla!

I unfortunately have no photos from Charlotte because I didn't have my camera.  I may have figured out my New Years resolution early this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment